Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week she asks us to share lists on the following:
November 13: Bookish Items/Merchandise I’d Like to Own
Now I haven’t thought about bookish items I want/wanted beyond my new reading glasses, that I love. This might be a great time to go check out Pinterest to see what catches my eye. I’m not going to provide links to any of these items because I’m just going to take the pictures off Pintrest.
Ten bookish items I covet.
- A new Nook: Now mine is working perfectly fine but who doesn’t want a new toy every now and again. I’ll wait until mine stops working but if someone was to give me one as a gift I wouldn’t refuse.
- Bookish Pillow: This looks like a cute pillow that would be nice for reading in bed or on the couch.
- Bookish Shoes: This is something I’ve wanted for a while. A pair of really cool bookish shoes that I could wear to work.
- Bookish Socks: And to go with those bookish shoes a pair of fun bookish socks. Or perhaps the socks can go with another pair of shoes…
- Bookish T-Shirt: This shirt is so true! I would love this shirt but there are plenty of other great shirts out there.
- Bookish mug: I do have a bookish mug but I do like this one and wouldn’t mind owning it too.
- Bookends: I’ve found myself picking up fun bookends that I come across while thrifting. I like this one but I should probably just stencil the quote on my bookcase instead…
- Bookish pin: I have a small collection of book pins and buttons but this one is cute.
- Bookish Tote: Who doesn’t love a cool bookish tote to haul all those new titles home in.
- Bookish Tattoo: This is something I truly covet but will probably never get. I love the idea of getting either a bookish or Star Trek Tattoo but I have a metal allergy and am afraid I will not handle the ink very well. So I will simply be an admirer.
There you have it, a list of my bookish desires. What bookish items do you want?