Okay according to the FTC this is really a sweepstake, but somehow that just doesn’t sound the same as a giveaway…
I scored so many great books this year at Bookexpo America that I am going to share the love by holding a giveaway a month for the rest of 2016!
May 23-30, 2016
Congratulations to Crystal the winner of the signed One With You.
Thank you to all that entered!
Keep an eye out for another BEA giveaway coming in June.
Terms & Conditions
Read What I Like Blog is sponsoring a giveaway for one(1) signed copy of One With You by Sylvia Day
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: If the giveaway is using Rafflecopter, simply follow the Rafflecopter instructions on the post. If the giveaway is not using Rafflecopter, then the entry and rules will be states in the post.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty United States, District of Columbia and Canada who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Must provide a valid email address.
3. WINNERS SELECTION: Winners will be selected within 48 hours after the close of the event from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Winners will be determined at random using Rafflecopter or Random.org depending on how the giveaway was held. Winners will be announced on the giveaway post and contacted via email. Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected. A list of winners can be requested at any time by contacting Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Approximate retail value of $20.00. Odds of winning the prize is dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prizes are limited to one (1) per household.
5. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither read what I like (or owner), the Sponsor nor any affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Read What I Like (or owner) or the Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of Read What I Like (or owner) and the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
6. INTERNET: Neither Read What I Like (or owner) nor the Sponsor is responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Neither Read What I Like (or owner) or the Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Neither Read What I Like (or owner) or the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by Neither Read What I Like (or owner) or the Sponsor.
7. SPONSOR: Neither Read What I Like (or owner) is the host of the giveaway and is in no way to be considered the Sponsor unless the giveaway specifically discloses that Neither Read What I Like (or owner) is the Sponsor. The Sponsor is deemed to be the party providing the product for the giveaway. The Sponsor is responsible for shipment and delivery of giveaway product unless otherwise specified.
8. DISCLOSURE: Neither Read What I Like (or owner) may or may not have received the same prize and/or compensation in order to facilitate a review for giveaway purposes. The comments made within the post are in no way reviewed, edited or influenced by any parties, including the Sponsor. All opinions are 100% that of Neither Read What I Like (or owner).
9. PRIVACY: Read What I Like will not sell or keep entry information after the prize has been awarded. Only the winner’s email address will be shared with the sponsor.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other third party site.