Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week she asks us to share lists on the following:
December 25: Books I Hope I Find Under My Christmas Tree This Morning
Before I start looking I can’t think of one book I would hope to receive as a gift. First, we don’t exchange Christmas gifts and second if I want a book that badly I simply buy it. Anyway, I’ll head over and see if I can find ten books that I won’t buy myself but would love to receive as gifts.
Ten books that I’d love to have gifted to me.
- Ok, this is something I would truly love for someone to give me. My Nook still works but it is several years old and starting to get glitchy…
- I’ve already read this book so I’m hesitant to buy it for my home library. I plan to pick it up second-hand or in the discount bin when it crosses my path, but I would love it if someone gave it to me.
- Another case of I’ve already read it but would love to have it for my home library.
- (Signed) I’ve already read this and I actually own it but I would love to have a signed copy!
- I have already read this one too but would love to have it for my home library. I might own it but I’m not completely sure so I’ll add it to the list.
- I have given up on ever catching up on this series but if some nice person wanted to gift me books 3-6 I sure would finish it ;)
- This book came up while I was working on another TTT list I haven’t bought a knitting book in quite a while but I would enjoy receiving a copy of this book.
- This is such a pretty book I would love to have it for my Star Trek hallway at home. Probably won’t buy it for myself though.
- This would also be super interesting to look through and add to my Star Trek collection.
- The same can be said for this book too. Would love to own it but probably won’t buy it for myself.
My last TTT list for the year! What books would you like to have gifted to you?