My Book Review Request Guidelines
Types of Books I accept:
- I will accept books in either print or e-format. I have both a Nook and a Kindle app but prefer my Nook.
- I will consider most any genre of fiction. Genres I currently read: Paranormal (vamps, shifters, demons, angels), Dystopian, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Erotica.
- Books I DO NOT want to read: political, instructional, non-fiction, religious or Christian romance, historical romance, horror, YA, JF, Children’s books, & books only published on Amazon!
- I will not accept any payment for a review other than a free copy of the book
- I reserve the right to refuse to review or finishing a book I received or agreed to review.
How to submit a request:
- You can submit an inquiry to email@example.com
- By contacting me through email you are giving me consent to contact you and have access to any information you provide.
- Please include: a short description, genre of the book, a link to either Barnes and Noble, Amazon or Goodreads
- I will only contact requests I accept.
- Personal information will not be saved or shared. Your email will be deleted after review of the book is posted or when review request is rejected. You will not receive a notice in case of rejection.
What to expect from my review:
- An honest review.
- I will try to get to your book as soon as possible. If it is an ARC I will try to review it before the release date and schedule the review for release date unless otherwise instructed.
- DNF books will not be reviewed. (DNF: Did Not Finish)
- I will post my review here, which is linked to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Google+.
- I will also post a link to the review on my Goodreads account.
- I no longer post reviews on bookseller sites like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Indie sites.
- You are welcome to quote or link to my review.
Reviewer badges I’ve earned over at Net Galley: