Amy is currently catching up on books she already owns and review books she requests through Net Galley.
My Book Review Request Guidelines
Types of Books I accept:
- I will accept establish and new authors as well as independent and those who have a publisher.
- I will accept books in either print or e-format. I have both a Nook and a Kindle, but prefer my Nook. If it is a print book I will email you a mailing address when I respond to your inquiry.
- When I am finished with a print book I will either: keep it or give it to a friend. If you do not agree with any or all of these please don’t send me the book.
- I will consider most any genre of fiction book, but the chances of me reviewing your book increase if it is in one of the genres I enjoy. Genres I currently read: Paranormal (vamps, shifters, demons, angels), Dystopian, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Erotica, Contemporary Romance (not a favorite of mine and odds are I won’t read it, but upon occasion will).
- Books I DO NOT want to read: political, instructional, non-fiction, religious or Christian romance, historical romance, horror, YA, JF, Children’s books, & books only published on Amazon!
- I will not accept any payment for a review other than a free copy of the book
- I reserve the right to refuse reviewing or finishing a book I received or agreed to review.
How to submit a request:
- You can submit and inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include: a short description, genre of the book, a link to either Barnes and Noble, Amazon or Goodreads
- I will only contact requests I accept.
What to expect from my review:
- A honest review.
- I will try to get to your book as soon as possible. If it is an ARC I will try to review it before the release date and post a review before then.
- DNF books will not be reviewed. (DNF: Did Not Finish)
- I will post my review here, which is linked to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Google+. I will also post my review on my Goodreads account, and Barnes & Noble.
- I will not post reviews to Amazon. Bad experiences with difficult authors and frustrating policy on Amazon has forced me to stop posting reviews there.
- You are welcome to quote or link to my review.
I reserve the right to change and update the rules as need be.
Reviewer badges I’ve earned over at Net Galley: