Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week she asks us to share lists on the following:
April 10: Books I Loved but Will Never Re-Read
There are several series that I am working on rereading and a few more that I plan to re-read in the future. Then there are some series that I truly enjoyed but don’t need to revisit.
Ten series I enjoyed but don’t want to re-read
- This was a fun YA paranormal series that never really took off. It ended after two and a half books. Thought it was not as well-known I enjoyed it but not enough to ever re-read.
- I loved this series when it first came out and desperately wished that I had stopped reading around book nine or ten. If I had I probably would have wanted to reread this series but with the way it ended, I simply can’t revisit this world or ever read one of Ms. Harris’s books ever again.
- This was a lesser known quartet of books that took me forever to start but once I did I was super impressed by how good it was. Not enough to reread though.
- This was a hot urban fantasy/sci-fi/paranormal series that I zipped through. I’ve tried other series written by this author but never found one that I liked as well as this series. completely recommend to others but won’t be re-reading.
- This series kind of fizzled out for me and I never ended up finishing it. The first few books were great though, but I don’t think I’ll be rereading them in an effort to finish the series.
- Another great urban fantasy/paranormal romance world that I loved. Haven’t given her other series a try yet and I don’t think I ever will. Nor will I be rereading this series.
- This series is freaking hilarious. I used to love her work and then I kept getting turned down for her ARCs and never seemed to make time to pick them up and read them after release. Finally, I have just given up on keeping current with her series altogether. Kinda sad.
- The Crossfire series is kind of like a train wreck that you just can’t look away from. I was glad I read it and enjoyed the ending but I don’t think I will be revisiting this world again.
- I’m so glad I stuck with this trilogy to the end. I’m also thrilled that I got a chance to meet Mr. Cronin at BEA a couple of years ago. That being said I don’t think I’ll be rereading this series.
- I read this series last year, actually need to finish the last two books still…, I thought the first two books were great but I don’t think I’ll be re-reading it even though I plan on keeping my signed copy in my home library forever.
What books did you love but never plan on reading ever again?