Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week they ask us to share lists on the following:
December 12: Top Ten Favorite Books of 2017
I’m not feeling well today so I’m hoping to churn out quite a few of these TTT posts and schedule them. This week’s list is the ten books I enjoyed most in 2017. I’m going to pick from my five-star reviews and link the picture to their reviews instead of their Goodreads page. The books are listed in countdown order with book ten being my favorite of the year.
The Ten Books I Enjoyed Most in 2017.
- This long-established series is still one of my favorites. I enjoyed the last edition immensely and have my fingers crossed that I’m approved for an e-arc of the upcoming release.
- The third book in this spin-off Black Dagger Brotherhood series is going to release soon. This is book two and I enjoyed it quite a bit but more for the glimpses of the Brothers than the main couple.
- The second book by Mr. Weir was not quite as good as The Martian but still highly enjoyable!
- Hard to believe this series only has one more book… Love this series and I’ll miss it.
- This book was a surprise in that I requested it on a whim while looking for science fiction titles up for review. It was so good I suggested it to the library I work for so our patrons could enjoy it too.
- This book was a total surprise as well. I tried to read the next book by this author not once but twice then I decided to listen to the first book and absolutely loved it! Was delighted to learn online today that there will be a second book.
- After a disappointing book or two in this series, I was delighted to thoroughly enjoy this book.
- Another whim of a request at Net Galley that ended up being a delight to read.
- This was I recommended for purchase back in 2015 for my library when I was looking to bolster our science fiction collection.
- This was my favorite read from 2017, hands down no question. This was also the last book in the Chicagoland Vampires series and perhaps the most perfect series finally that I have ever read.
Well, there you have my list for this week. What was your favorite read of 2017? Leave it in the comments or share your Top Ten Tuesday list!