Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week they ask us to share lists on the following:
October 24: Top Ten Unique Book Titles
When I saw this topic come up I was pretty excited as I feel that I have some good ones on my Goodreads shelves. I hope you find them as fun as I do.
Ten unique book titles.
- Crack in the Curtain: This one is special because it was written by my husband and I helped to work out the title. It is a story about a young man defecting to America through the Iron Curtain border between Bulgaria and Greece. #shamelessplug
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck: There will be several books on this list with swear words in the title. I ended up DNFing this book as I didn’t care for it but the title is still pretty great.
- Fowl Language: Who doesn’t love a play on words.
- 2 A.M. at The Cat’s Pajamas: There is just something about this title that I love. Along with the font used it has a great retro vibe to it.
- The End of All Things: The end of ALL things? Really?
- The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet: The title of this book is what drew me in, happy to report it was pretty great too.
- Murder at the House of Rooster Happiness: I’ve not read this book yet but that title makes me wonder what it is all about and made me pick it up even though it isn’t typical for me.
- You Suck: This is just fun. It isn’t until you notice the teeth that it makes sense.
- The Joy of Leaving Your Sh*t All Over the Place: I’ve read about half of this book before giving it to a friend. It was pretty fun, a parody of all those decluttering books.
- F*ck That: This book was awesome.
Well, there you have some of my favorite book titles. I hope you enjoyed them too. Feel free to leave links to your list in the comments!