Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week they ask us to share lists on the following:
October 17: Top Ten Yummy Foods Mentioned In Books
Here’s the deal. The books I read don’t have much food mentioned in them. Vampires tend to be on mainly a liquid diet… For this week I decided to look for ten books on my Goodreads shelves that feature food on the cover. Even that was a hard find as two of them are drinks and another two are simply a single piece of fruit several others are simply cookbooks. Interesting to see how different genres of books utilize food for the cover art though.
Ten book covers that feature food.
- This is an upcoming release that I’m excited to share with you later this month.
- This cookbook has some great recipes in it if you like Middle Eastern food.
- Interesting gothic inspired wedding cake. Not sure my copy looks like this though.
- Remember when single pieces of fruit or articles of clothing were all the rage for cover art.
- Love Indian food, this looks so good!
- Ms. Jones always has such cool covers. I’d drink those lattes.
- I feel like this one is kind of a stretch, but hey strawberries are still food…
- Again it’s food…
- If this is a cocktail then it counts. It is a vampire book so pretty much a toss-up.
- Right now I’m kind of on a Thai food kick. Love me some Green Curry.
Bending the rules this week but there is my contribution to this week top ten list.