Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week they ask us to share lists on the following:
September 19: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List
I think I’ve finally figured out that I’m a mood reader. So going to my stacks and saying I’m going to read X, Y, and Z this fall usually doesn’t pan out. I might read one or two, sometimes even as many as half of the books that I plan on reading. So please take this list with a grain of salt. Most of them are either books releasing this fall, review books I am committed to or have already read, or titles that I have been planning on reading already. So let’s take a look at what titles I may or probably won’t be reading this autumn.
Ten books that I might read this fall.
- This is going to be an easy one as it will be the next book I read. I am just over halfway through the first book and enjoying it immensely. So many great things to say about this series but I will hold them until my review if I haven’t posted it already.
- This one I’m torn over. Really wasn’t happy that the last book was only 1/3 new plotline so it made me hesitant to dive into the next one. Maybe I’ll read it this fall maybe I’ll wait until the next book comes out. Who knows?
- This one I am holding out on because I’m not crazy about who the main storyline is about. Then again last time that happened I ended up LOVING the book so maybe I should consider moving this one up in priority.
- This will be the book I read after number one on the list. Yes, that is right I scored an ARC of Ms. Jones’s next to the last release in the Charley Davidson series. Can’t wait!
- This book releases next week, will I read it anytime in the near future? Most likely not but I will probably buy it. That counts right?
- This has not even been put on the buy list at work. I’m torn over this series. I want to know what happens to Nick and I can’t wait to read his book in the main series but I am so over YA… I’ll get to it eventually.
- This one feels like cheating. I’ve already read it but haven’t posted the review. I’ve decided to start holding all ARC reviews until release day, just makes things easier. Anyway, this was a good addition to the series and I look forward to sharing the review with you!
- Another instance of cheating on my part for the list. I’ve read this book already too. BUT I do plan on picking up am copy as soon as it is released so my husband can read it. How is that for integrity publishers? I don’t share my ARCs with ANYONE, not even my own husband!
- This is another release I’m behind on. I did manage to pick up a copy last week for book buying day or some other made up holiday the internets were sharing about all over Facebook. It’s on the list.
- I’ve been thinking it is about time to return to this series and see if I can get back into it. I put it aside when I was having some personal drama so maybe it is time to try again.
Well, there you have my list for this week. What books are you looking forward to this fall? Share in the comments and feel free to post a link to your own list!