Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week they ask us to share lists on the following:
June 27: Best Books You’ve Read In 2017 So Far
Being that this is the last Top Ten Tuesday list until August I thought I should participate. Also, it helps that this is a pretty easy list to come up with. Below are ten books I’ve read this year that received a five-star review or stood out in some other way.
My Ten Favorite Books of 2017, so far…
- This book had to make the list as it is the best series finally that I have ever read. I was so sad to see the series end but loved the way it went out!
- There was a recent announcement that this series only has two books left before it ends… I have no words. This is one of my favorite series and I will be so sad to see it go. This book was amazing BTW like so many that preceded it.
- Took me forever to get to but it was such a sweet read that I’m thrilled that I got to meet the author at BEA.
- I keep putting books by my favorite author on hold. I need to remember that they are my favorite author for a reason because they constantly deliver books that I adore.
- Another winner from a favorite author!
- I keep seeing a lot of reviews from others that they are over this series. I can see some of their points but personally many of their reasons are why I love it. I know what I’m getting when I read a book from this series and nine times out of ten I’m going to love it.
- I was worried that this series was turning for me but the latest release in the series brought it back for me. Loved this one!
- This book was a bit of a surprise for me. I loved it so much I added it to our collection at work and can’t wait to introduce it to my patrons.
- Was hesitant to try this prequel but glad I did.
- This book is on the list because I was so shocked at how much I enjoyed it. It was an All Iowa Read selection and is the first one I actually liked.
Well, there is my quick list that I was able to assemble before work. Over the TTT break, I might go back and do some of the past lists that I missed out on. Happy Reading!