Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week they ask us to share lists on the following:
June 20: Top Ten Series I’ve Been Meaning To Start But Haven’t
This week’s list seemed interesting so I am taking a break from my hiatus and posting a TTT list. I, like many of you, have a long list of series that I want to star, and a lot of series I need to get caught up on…. So here are ten random series that I would like to try someday.
Ten book series I would like to start
- I believe I picked up the second book in this series while thrifting and thought it looked interesting. Now that I have my phone I usually check first to see if a book is a part of a series before automatically buying it. Sometimes I set them back sometimes if it is book two I will go ahead and bring it home and borrow the first book through my library. Of course, that usually means more planning and often those series need to wait.
- The same goes for this book, I think or this was a book series that was recommended to me.
- This series has been on my list for some time. It might be time to give up on this series because I don’t own them and don’t seem to be making any effort to borrow them through the library either.
- I do believe this book’s cover caught my eye. The reviews aren’t great but that doesn’t mean it won’t work for me.
- This book is actually being returned to the library today. I checked it out weeks ago, it has been renewed once… and never got around to starting it. Then I was approved for a bunch of review books some that have deadlines and have decided to return this and try again at the end of summer.
- I have this one and the second book sitting up on my to-read bookcase waiting for their turn. Good thing that books don’t spoil because my bedroom would be ripe with the rotten books that I took too long to get to.
- Don’t remember much about this one but it was on my to-read shelf so here it is.
- I believe I have this entire series. I picked them up at a Salvation Army in the city where we shop and haven’t gotten around to starting them yet.
- I believe I wanted to try this series based on the recommendation of others.
- I was/am so excited about this new series by my favorite author that I pre-ordered the book months before it released without fully reading the synopsis. My bad because now I see that it is a historical series and I’m not usually a fan of those. I will try it though, she is my favorite author after all but if it isn’t my cup of tea then I won’t be reading more.
Well, there you have my half-hearted list for the week. I don’t think I’m quite ready to come back from my hiatus or summer blogging vacay. Hope to have a review for you soon. Happy Reading.