Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week they ask us to share lists on the following:
June 6: 10 Books From X Genre That I’ve Recently Added To My TBR List
I seem to be in a Science Fiction kick lately, or at least those are the books that are catching my eye. While they are not the only books I’ve been adding to my tbr list they are the ones I’m going to be sharing in this week’s list.
Ten Science Fiction books I added to my TBR list this year.
- This was on last week’s list or another list recently. The Fold was quite good so finger’s crossed that this one is too.
- I’ve read two books by this author now and when I came across this title it sounded interesting too. I have to say I’m not a fan of her covers though, they don’t do her books justice.
- This is probably my most anticipated read yet. I am keeping an eye out for the ARC listing on Net Galley for sure.
- Not really sure what this one is about but it must have sounded good for me to add it to my list.
- I recommended this brick length book to my library recently. Decided to try another title first and checked this one out to a friend. She gave it high marks so I will try to get around to checking this one out too.
- This book sounded like a lot of fun. The plot reminded me a bit of Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy so I recommended it and even went to so far as to check it and the next book out.
- This is the second book in the series or trilogy and I have it sitting on my nightstand currently waiting for me to finish three books… I might need to renew.
- Picked this title up at a library book sale for cheap. It was on my list already so it was quite the score. LLAP.
- Not so sure about this one. It might be the only book on the list that doesn’t stay on my list. It must have sounded good when I added it but now I’m not so sure.
- This book made this list simply because I needed a tenth book and it sounded kind of interesting. Bonus points because it is listed as being LGBT in its categories might bring my reading list some much-needed diversity.
Well, there you have my list for the week. Can you tell I’m feeling a bit apathetic lately… Know of a great Science Fiction title I might like or should be on this list? Leave it in the comments or share a link to your own list for me to check out!