Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week they ask us to share lists on the following:
May 30: Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For The Second Half of 2017
First off I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I also want to apologize for not posting anything yesterday or a check-in last Monday. Spring is a busy time at our acreage and I’ve been planting and cleaning up a storm. Not inside the house but outside. The good news is most of the projects should be done by this afternoon and I will hopefully be able to return to reading. Hopefully. Today is also the start of the Summer Reading Program where I work so I’m not going to make big promises when it comes to blogging until that is over. I will try to get a Top Ten Tuesday along with book reviews as I finish books. Thanks for understanding.
Anyway, this week I could only find a few books by authors I read that will be releasing later this year. So, I am going to dig through the lists over on Goodreads and pick some books that I knew nothing about before today and see if I can’t spice up my reading list with some fresh authors.
Ten books releasing yet this year that I’m excited about.
- This is perhaps the book that I am most excited about on this list. I have been waiting for Andy Weir’s second book since The Martian came out. About. Damn. Time. If anyone wants to give me an ARC of this book I would love you forever!
- This book on the list feels like a cheat as I’ve already read it. I received an e-arc and loved it! I ordered a copy for my library and can’t wait to introduce it to patrons.
- Some have given up on this series but I am not one of them. I will most likely hand on to this series to the bitter end. They still make me smile, most of the time…
- This is my only review book at the moment. It sounded interesting and I thought it might be worth a try for curiosity sake if nothing else. It comes out in July so I should think about reading it pretty soon.
- This book was a surprise find on Goodreads. I received a review copy of this author’s book The Fold and quite enjoyed it. This one sounds promising too.
- Well Duh. Of course Charley Davidson is going to make my list of anticipated reads.
- This one I’m torn over. Love the author, love the main character but not excited about how many more books there will be before Nick gets his own adult book and a HEA. Still, I’ll read it… Probably one of the only YA books I’ll read this year.
- While I am looking forward to this book I seriously need to read the one before it first. It has been sitting on my nook patiently waiting for me to get around to it…
- This book I am pretty excited about too. I have been keeping an eye out for a review copy but plan to read it regardless. This spin-off series is just as great as the main Vampires of America series.
- This is the wild card of the list. I searched and searched for a last book and was having a tough time finding something that sounded good. This one looks interesting so why not.
Well there you have my list this week. I feel like I am slacking when it comes to reading and blogging. Just too many things to do when the weather is nice. Don’t give up on me I don’t plan to quite blogging any time soon. If ever actually, even if it comes to just reviews being posted and nothing else.