Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week they ask us to share lists on the following:
September 6: In honor of Fall TV, do a TV-themed topic!
Nice to do something other than books every once in a while. So this was fairly open with lots of examples that I didn’t post above. I’ve decided to do a mix of favorite TV shows I am currently following with four shows that I enjoyed that are no longer on the air. So shall we begin.
Ten TV shows I enjoy!
- The Big Bang Theory: This is probably my favorite show and one of the few that I will watch episodes that I’ve seen over and over and over again. Favorite character: Sheldon, but I also love Amy and together as Shamy is simply the best!
- Lucifer: This is my new guilty pleasure. I LOVE this mid-season addition to Fox. It is sinfully delicious and who doesn’t like a hot guy with an accent. So excited that this one is getting a full season that starts in two weeks!!!
- Blindspot: This is an interesting show with a unique premise that started last year. Even got the husband to watch this one for a few episodes.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: I loved this show the first season, and half-way through the second it almost lost me. However, I did finish the season and still love Agent Coulson (small geeky crush) enough to come back this year for its third season. What can I say I love my Superheros, especially the ones from this franchise.
- Once Upon a Time: If this show doesn’t get drastically better quickly I might breakup with it. It almost lost me when it broke its season up into two mini-seasons and I am so sick of the gimmicky way each mini-season now feels. The Frozen season was almost too much… I am going to give it one more shot hope it picks up.
- Supergirl: Not really a huge Superman or DC fan, but this show caught my attention and I stuck it out for one season. I think mainly because I love Calista Flockart in the role of Cat Grant, she is great! I’m willing to give this one another season.
- Star Trek Voyager (no longer on air): This list wouldn’t be complete without Star Trek on it somewhere. Now I LOVE all the shows that have aired but if I had to pick one that was my favorite of the all it would be Voyager. SO EXCITED about the new Star Trek show that is airing in 2017!
- Forever (no longer on air): I LOVED this TV show. My husband loved this TV show. The networks did not and canceled it after one season. TV executives suck.
- Lost (no longer on air): I was a loyal watcher of this show and was there from the beginning to the bitter end. I loved the complexity of the plot and the characters.
- Friends (no longer on air): I loved Friends and was sad to see it go. Totally satisfied with the ending though and while I miss it I no longer watch it in rerun.
There are many other shows that are no longer on air that I could have added: Moonlighting, How I Met Your Mother, Eureka, Battlestar Galactica, Charmed, The Golden Girls, Futurama, Frazier, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Mad About You but felt the four selected were my biggest obsessions.