Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week they ask us to share lists on the following:
June 14: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year
Since I am reading at a slower pace than I have since starting this blog I’m still behind and have little clue about what great books might be coming that I’m interested in, beyond what I learned about at BEA. So this week’s list is going to be books I’m looking forward to reading eventually, but it might not be this year… or next… Shall we begin.
Ten books that I’m looking forward to.
- June 28, 2016: This is the one book on this list that I KNOW I’m going to read. Why? Well it just so happens that somebody scored an e-ARC for this author for the very first time! I am so excited!!! This is actually going to be my next read, so look for the review soon.
- July 26, 2016: Oh yeah, I’m looking forward to this one and like the three books that come before it. So the chances of this one being read this year are pretty low. Someday I’m going to ILL all her books that I’ve not read and binge read them back to back. Yep, sounds like a plan.
- August 2, 2016: This one is the last book in this three books story arc for the Dark Hunter’s series. I can’t believe it was almost one year ago that I got to meet Ms. Kenyon for the signing for the previous book. Wonder where she is going to kick off this book’s release. Must look into that.
- August 30, 2016: I might actually read this book too. I was able to pick up a signed copy of it at BEA so I already have it on hand. I just want to catch up on some of the books I’ve been putting off first. I really need to stay off Net Galley…
- August 31, 2016: This is a series I am torn about. While I enjoyed it I don’t think I have been too excited about it lately. If I score an ARC of this one I will probably read it otherwise it might be time to let this one go. I just can’t read them all…
- September 6, 2016: Okay, here we have another author that I need to read like four other books before I read this one. Or at least one other and start her other series. Have I said how I’m behind and reading slower.
- September 20, 2016: This one I will probably read this year. When I see this one on the store shelves I will toss it in my cart and get to it pretty quick. Ms. Sands is always a fast read for me.
- September 20, 2016: This book was a missed opportunity at BEA. It sounded interesting but I was unable to pick up a copy of this book. It still sounds interesting so I might suggest it for my library and read it eventually, or not.
- October 4, 2016: This one was not a missed opportunity at BEA. I do have a copy of this book on my to-read bookcase right now and I might actually read it before the release date. Maybe.
- October 25, 2016: This is the end of this spin-off series and there is no way in hell I am missing this book. I will read this one. Oh yes, I will make the time.
Well there you have my list of books releasing the second half of this year that I hope to get to eventually… What books are you looking forward to?