Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular blog meme, Top Ten Tuesday. This week they ask us to share lists on:
January 12: Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn’t
This week’s list is fairly fitting for me with last year’s reading slump there are tons of books that I wanted to read but didn’t. So let’s just jump into it and see what 2015 releases I wanted to read but didn’t.
10 11 books published in 2015 that I’ll get to eventually…
- 3/24/15 This one was a case of I wasn’t approved for an ARC so it will have to wait its turn, and apparently that hasn’t happen yet. Someday I’ll probably be approved for a review request for a different book in the series and I’ll play catch up and borrow it through the library.
- 3/31/15 This one I even own, bought it a month after the release date and put it on the shelf. I even loaned it out and put it back on the shelf. My problem it is a brick about characters I’m not that invested in. I’ll wait until the next book releases this year and catch up.
- 5/12/15 I even have a signed copy of this book and I’ve not read it. Oy! The next book is even out and later on this list. That one I don’t have yet, so maybe I will wait until it hits the sale bin, pick it up and read them back to back. Sorry Ms. Kenyon I love you, but even you couldn’t escape my reading slump…
- 6/2/15 I won a signed copy of this one from the author. Excited to read it and it’s not that long, so I bring it down to the coffee table, then back up to the bookcase, and back down to the coffee table, then back upstairs… It has made several trips up and down the stairs at my house, one of these days I’ll even crack the spine, because I AM excited to read it. Really.
- 7/28/15 This book and #2 were gifted to me over the holidays, much to my delight. So hopefully I’ll be starting them sometime this winter.
- 9/1/15 I need to borrow this one through Inter-Library Loan and usually to be approved it is best to wait until after 6 months after release before putting in the request. Almost time!
- 9/29/15 Yep. I own it. Haven’t read it. Next book come out in February I’ll probably wait until then.
- 10/27/15 Another ARC in this series I was turned down for. That’s okay I’ll wait…
- 11/3/15 In a few months it I will be able to pick this one in a sale bin or second-hand. Then we will have a month of Kenyon reads.
- 11/24/15 Book number 2 that I was gifted, got to finish A Feast for Crows and a couple of review books then perhaps I’ll start this series or #4 or #7. One of those surly… Probably. Maybe.
- 12/1/15 Or I might start this spin-off series that I treated myself to over the holidays!
Hey isn’t this Top TEN Tuesday? Maybe I can’t count… Or there were so many 2015 releases that I wanted to read and decided to pick the ones I was most excited for and that happen to be 11 titles, so I shared them all. What 2015 releases did you want to read but haven’t gotten around to yet?