Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular blog meme, Top Ten Tuesday. This week they ask us to share lists on:
December 29: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016
I am so on top of my game this week that I am typing this up on Sunday! Okay I’m too tired to read and it is too early to go to bed, so blogging is my way to stay productive for the night… This week’s list is pretty easy I just filtered my Goodreads shelves to show me what books are coming out in 2016 and are already on my to-read shelf. While going through the titles I have to say April is going to be a busy month and there are a ton of books I’m want to read where I have to read the previous release first. Oy I am so behind.
10 books I can’t wait to be released in 2016!
- 1/12/16: We will start off the year by breaking my book buying ban as this is one of my authors that I have-to-have. It will be mine.
- 2/23/16: Here we have the first book on my list that I need to read the one before I can read this one. Wonder if I will get around to reading this book before the next one is out too.
- 3/1/16: Finger’s crossed I have put in a request for a review copy of this one on Net Galley. Hopefully I’ll be approved. This author’s books have a three out of four times approve track record, so my hopes are up! If I don’t score a review copy I’ll get to it eventually, but it probably wont be until fall.
- 3/8/16: This one I was turned down for a review copy, so while I am looking forward to reading it I probably won’t get around to it any time soon.
- 4/5/16: Looking forward to the end of this series. I’m ready for the drama and wait to be done. This is a series that we carry at work, so I’ll have to keep an eye out or put my name on the top of the hold list. Ah the perks of working in a library.
- 4/5/16: I need to read the brick titled The Shadows before I can read this one. The problem, it’s a brick about characters I’m not really interesting in and I keep putting it off. I’d skip it, but I already bought the book…
- 4/5/16: Another library book that I’m looking forward to reading, lets hope it is better than the last one… I love you Ms. Kenyon, but that one sucked.
- 4/26/16: This is a review book that I scored through Net Galley so far ahead of its release date that I forget what it is about. I know that it sounded really good and that I was thrilled to be approved, but as of right now I couldn’t tell you a thing about the plot.
- 5/31/16: Yay! Going to keep an eye out for this one over at Net Galley. They are usually good about approving me for this author. In my opinion this is the best series she has written.
- 6/16/16: About. Damn. Time. I don’t even know if I want to finish this it has been so long since the last book.
Well there you have it, my last Top Ten Tuesday list for the year and all the books I’m looking forward to reading next year. What are you looking forward to reading?