Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular blog meme Top Ten Tuesday. This week they ask us to share lists on:
June 30: Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far In 2015
I feel like I’m so behind in my reading this year, and I am(four books), but compared to other years my reading goals are very relaxed. This made this list more challenging to pick out simply because I have a smaller pool of read books to pick from. Anyway enough whining and on with the show.
Top 10 books I’ve read in 2015 so far
(In no particular order and limited to one book per author)
- Five Stars: I knew I would enjoy this book, but I was surprised how much I enjoyed it and how it was so much more than a rompy Star Trek parody. My Review
- Five Stars: If you have been here for any amount of time you know how I love this series. Enough said, read the review.
- Five Stars: This book is on the list because it saved the series from abandonment for me. The Review
- Five Stars: This was the first book I read this year and what a way to kick things off! I am so going to continue this series soon. The Review
- Five Stars: I could have put this entire series on the list, but wanted to limit the selections to one per author. So Heir of Fire being my favorite in the series so far gets to represent them all! The Review
- Five Stars: It was a draw between two of this author’s books, the other being Wolver’s Rescue, I picked Roark because I was so pleased that Ms. Rhoades ventured into Sci-Fi to give us this new world to explore. The Review
- Four Stars: This was an ARC that I received signed from the author! I also was so delighted that it was no longer the last in this series. We are getting another book and hopefully a new spin-off as well. Yay! The Review
- Four Stars: I could so see this book happening. I enjoyed this library book so much I picked up a copy for my home library and made my husband read it. The review.
- Four Stars: This was an interesting start to a new world to enjoy with a different set of paranormal creatures to enjoy. The Review
- Four Stars: Love this Chicago based series! The review
There you have my list for the week, sorry so light in the commentary lots of chores to do. Have a great holiday weekend everyone!