Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular blog meme, Top Ten Tuesday. This week they ask us to share lists on:
April 7: Top Ten Characters You’d Like To Check In With (meaning, the book or series is over and you so just wish you could peek in on the “life” you imagine they are leading years down the line after the story ends).
Yay! This week’s list really excites me, I can’t wait to go through my Goodreads account and reminisce about past books and series I would love to check in with. Here are my top ten.
Ten characters I would love to check in with again!
- There are three characters from this world I would like to check in with from the All Souls trilogy. First off Matthew Clairmont. I would like to see how he has recovered after all the events of the last book
- Diana Bishop, I would like to see how she is handling her new responsibilities that she received in book three.
- Gallowglass, he is Matthew’s nephew (?) and plays an important role in Diana’s life. I felt so awful for how his story went in this series. I think I want to check in with him the most, I hope he got his own H.E.A.
- Emma from the Archetype series, but mainly because I want to explore the world more. I think there is tons of potential for more captivating story lines from this world. I need to know more, I want to see better things for the women of this world!
- Al from The Hollows! Personally I think Al got the shaft in this series. I WANT Al’s H.E.A! I would love a spin-off series set in the ever after, but would settle for a better after note then the Sudden Backtrack short story Ms. Harrison published after book 13.
- Luce from the Fallen series. I loved how this series ended, but would also love to see how things are going for Luce and Daniel in their new lives.
- Jessica from the Jessica’s Dark Side series. There was only two books and a novella in this series. It isn’t that well-known, but I really enjoyed it and wouldn’t mind popping in for a visit to see how things are going.
- Everyone in the Twilight series: I can feel the eye rolls already, but I think it might be interesting to see how things went after the final battle in Breaking Dawn. I think it would be fun to see how Bella and Edward handle Jacob dating their daughter. Meyer could totally write a spin-off series on that, but seriously I doubt that she is ever going to publish another book. Ever.
- Milargo in the Casa Dracula series: This was a fun series and I would enjoy revisiting Milargo and her crew out in California.
- Cat from Night Huntress series: I loved this world, and while we still get to check in with Cat and Bones in the spin-off series, it would be nice to have a book centered around them again.
There you have my list. Who would you like to check in with?