Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week they ask us to share lists on: October 28: Top Ten Books/Movies To Read Or Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit OR Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween. I have decided to pick characters that I would like to be for Halloween. I’m not into scary movies or books, so this is the better option for me. Perhaps I will even be able to come up with my next few year’s costumes for work!
Ten Characters to go as for Halloween.
- Fancy Nancy. This is going to be my costume this year as we hand out treats for the kids at the library. She is a fun character that is pretty easy to pull together for a costume, just think more is more.
- Rachel could be fun. Get some kick-ass boots, leather coat, splat gun (paint-ball) and carry around some charms to invoke. Of course one of the demons from this world might be fun too, perhaps Newt or Al if you were a guy.
- Pam from the Sookie Stackhouse series. Had to have one vamp on the list and Pam was always one of my favorites. You could go all goth like she is at work or pick one of her day off outfits. Personally I like the day-off ones better, so fun to picture this tough smart-ass vamp in pink sweater sets.
- The dark-hunter world has so much potential for Halloween costumes. I would probably pick one of the Greek Gods or Simi might be fun with her horns and crazy outfits.
- I’ve gone as Elphaba from this story before. I think I freaked more kids out with my green skin then the year I went as a vamp.
- If I was a guy Arthur Dent would be an easy costume to pull off. You could wear almost anything you want and carry around a bath towel along with a copy of the book.
- Alright this one has been done before, there are tons of young girls going around as Katniss for Halloween. Personally I would rather go as one of the citizens from Capital city, their outfits are more fun.
- This is another one that has been done, but might be fun and easily recognizable. Pick a house and dress in those colors. After all who didn’t want to be Hermione?
- If you happen to have a green ball gown hanging around Cassia would be an easy fun character to dress up as.
- If you could find a blue wig and some fake teeth you could easily pull off Karou from this series.