Welcome to another contribution to the weekly blog meme hosted by The Broke and The bookish. This week they ask us to share: Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From. My husband and I have a fairly large library, 9 book cases in total and even more on the Nook and Kindle. I’m not sure on the totals for each author below, but they are going to be close. I was surprised once I started counting them up, I have a lot of books…
Top 10 Author who I own the most books from.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon: I own a whooping 51 books by this author. I have her complete Dark-Hunters series (including all the were-hunter, dream-hunter, hell-chaser books). I also have her complete League series, her sci-fi series. I have one book from another series she co-authors that I have yet to try, but if I love it too I may be adding to the books I own by Kenyon.
- Katie MacAlister: 30 books (estimate). This one surprised me, I didn’t realize I owned so many books by MacAlister. I’m thinking it has to do with my fondness for her dragon series, but I her Dark Ones world too. I have tried a few of her contemporary romance and wasn’t such a big fan of those and have not/will not be reading her historical books.
- Lynsay Sands: 23 Books. This one isn’t such a surprise. Most of the books I have of hers are part of the Arganeau series, I think I picked up one of her historicals, that has yet to be read, at a garage sale.
- J.R. Ward: 17 Books. I have her complete Black Dagger Brotherhood series and three of the Angel ones, two of which are unread.
- Kerrelyn Sparks: 16 Books. I have all of the books in her Love at Stake series, only one left…sniff, sniff.
- Alexandra Ivy: 14 Books. I believe this is an author that I have all of her books only in e-format, all but one of the remaining authors on this list are that way. I have most of the books in her Guardians of Eternity series and a couple she co-authored with #7 on the list.
- Laura Wright: 13 Books. Authors #6 & #7 are such good friends that I find it fitting that I have very similar counts for them. I have most of the books in her Mark of the Vampire series and a couple of other titles as well.
- Lara Adrian: 12 Books. I have most of the Midnight Breed series.
- Jacqueline Rhoades: 11 Books. I have every book this author has published:).
- Michele Bardsley: 10 Books. I have most of her Broken Heart Series in print and on the Nook.