Welcome to another contribution to the wildly popular Top Ten Tuesday Meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week they ask us to share: July 15: Let’s talk about other types of stories! Top Ten Favorite Movies or TV Shows! (can break it down to top ten favorite romance movies or comedy shows etc. etc.). I’ve picked movies because I watch a total of three TV shows (Big Bang Theory, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Once Upon a Time). I just don’t watch that much TV, my husband and I do however watch a movie or two together each weekend, so I’ll share my recent favorites of those.
Top Ten Favorite Movies:
- This is an amazing movie! Could not believe how good it was. Loved the message, loved the beautiful settings, love love love this movie! It was inspired by a short story, that is nothing like the movie, but still good. If you watch no other movie on my list watch this one.
- Love my Star Trek! Also really like what J.J. Abrams has done with the franchise.
- Was going to include all the Star Trek movies in with the last one, but I am such a Trekkie that two spots needed to be reserved for these beloved films. This one is probably my favorite of the two posted.
- Also enjoy James Bond movies. This one is my current favorite, partially for being filmed in Turkey. At first didn’t think I would care for Daniel Crag as bond, but am happy to report I was so wrong.
- This movie was great. So funny, plenty of action, and plenty of eye candy!
- Had to include this one for my husband. Sure I like it, but it is his favorite movie. We have watched this so much I can recite lines along with what is going on on screen.
- If you are having a bad day watch this movie. Sure its silly and lots of singing, but it always makes me smile. Love the setting too, reminds me of our time in Turkey.
- This is another great movie. Funny and full of action.
- Surprisingly this is my favorite of the Men in Black trilogy. Made me cry at the end.
- Loved the wit and humor in this movie. Husband isn’t a fan, so I don’t get to watch it very often.
So there you have it, my top ten favorite movies…for now at least. How about you? Share your favorite movies in the comments! Look forward to seeing your lists too.