Welcome to another addition to the weekly blog meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week they ask us to share the top ten books that we have read this year so far. While I have read 83 books this year I struggled to come up with 10 that I LOVED. Now I did give plenty of five stars, but I didn’t want to include more then one book from a series and I wanted to have that excited-about-sharing feeling when I considered it. So after going through the list of read books this year here is my list. Hope you enjoy.
Top 10 books read so far in 2014
- My 5 Star Review. This is probably my favorite books this year. Favorite author and we learned so much in this book. Of course we still had lots of questions needing to be answered, but I could not believe she handed us so many answers in this addition to the spin off Dark Hunter series. So looking forward to reading more!
- My 5 Star Review This book was the beginning of a new obsession of mine. I love this series! Its funny, touching, action packed, and has Reyes.
- My 5 Star Review Loved this series and while sad to see it end I think it was so well done. Going to miss my Cat and Bones.
- My 4 Star Review This book is more a representation of the series then this particular book. Series really surprised me.
- My 4 Star Review This is a spin off of #4 and again it is more of a representation of the series then this specific title.
- My 5 Star Review This was a review request over at Net Galley and blew me away with how much it made me think. I really enjoyed it and look forward to reading the next.
- My 5 Star Review A lot of people did not enjoy the end of this series. I did. I thought it was a fitting end and enjoyed it.
- My 5 Star Review Read this one back in January, think it was the third or fourth book I read this year. Fun little series and this was a great ending.
- My 5 Star Review This was one of my guilty pleasures this year. I loved this book even thought I agree with so many of the comments about what was wrong with it. Still I loved it. It was fun and hot.
- My 4 Star Review This book represents the series as a whole. So much better then 50 Shades of Grey. The characters are a train wreck but you just can’t help but getting sucked in and obsessed with this story.
There we have it, my top ten books this year so far. Look forward to reading all your lists. Have a great Tuesday!