Good Monday morning everyone. Hope you survived the weekend. Mine was spent reading some, plant shopping and playing in the dirt, bike riding and ended with a great movie (I’ll share more about that in another post). I received an email this weekend from a friend with news about her upcoming book release!!! Got me thinking about other books coming out this summer so I decided to make it my Monday Morning Question. So I ask: What book releases are you looking forward to this summer?
Here are the five books I am going to be rushing out, or to my computer, to buy and/or download. Click on the book covers to visit the book’s Goodreads page.
- Releases tomorrow, May 20th! Book 5 in the Wolvers series. This is one of the few authors, Sherrilyn Kenyon being another, that I enjoy any book she publishes be it paranormal or contemporary romance. This is her paranormal series that centers around shifters and is full of humor, action and always a good romance. Good series from an independent author click here to visit Jacqueline’s website to learn more about the series.
- This book also releases tomorrow, May 20th! Book 6 in the Charley Davidson series. It feels like forever since I read the last book in this series I discovered this year. In reality its been two months. The last one ended with a huge cliffhanger and I am desperate to get my hands on this book. Husband is getting instructions tonight to pick this one up on his way home from work tomorrow. Click here to visit the Author’s website and learn more about the series.
- Release date, July 1. I have spoken often of my love for Ms. Kenyon’s series, even once already in this very blog post. Her seventh book in The League series comes out this summer after a bit of a delay from having switched publishers. This is Kenyon’s Sci-fi series that is just as good as the Dark-Hunter series she is better known for. Click here to visit the author’s website to learn more about all of the amazing universes she has created.
- Release date July 15th, just in time for my birthday (hint, hint husband). The last book in the All Souls trilogy. While I am going to be so sad to see this one end I am also anxiously awaiting this book’s release to see how it ends. I know I have a tendency to ‘love’ a lot of the book I read, mainly because of my 50 page policy, but this one is my absolute favorite right now. Not saying that it won’t be dethroned in the future, but if my house catches on fire these are the three books I will be grabbing along with my pets to save. Click here to visit the author’s website.
- Release date, September 9th, going to finish up my summer reading with this one. This book is going to be the end, book #13, of The Hollows series. I am actually looking forward to seeing this series end, not that I won’t miss it, but I think the author is going to do it right and end on a high note. Sure we won’t have Rachel, Jenks and Ivy in our lives anymore, but they have all earned their H.E.A. Click here to visit author’s website and see how it all began.
So there they are a select few titles that I plan on reading this summer, or rather the ones I am looking forward to reading the most. How about you? What books are you eagerly awaiting? Feel free to share them with us all in the comments. Maybe we all can find another great read to add to our lists.