Time for another addition to the weekly blog meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish blog. This week they ask us to share ten bookish items, that are not books, that we would like to own. This list was harder than I thought it would be, I already own a Nook and a Kindle as well as my own in-house library (4 bedrooms for 2 people with lots of books and bookcases = personal library). So there isn’t a whole heck of a lot that I want besides more books and time to read them in. I scoured my Pinterest boards and managed to come up with the following items for this week’s list.
- I guess there is one item I do really want, more time to read.
- Something with this saying on it. The necklace is pretty, but a coffee mug or t-shirt would work too.
- The Spritz reading app as soon as it is released to the public. If I could read 500 or 800 words a minute then I might actually get through my entire to-read list!
- A cool bookcase for our house.
- This necklace would be cool. Google it if you don’t get it…
- A cover like this for my new phone.
- These would be cool to go to work in!
- I like to read laying down in bed or on the couch, so this would be nice to prop my book or reader up on.
- Found these items on Pinterest, might make a cool outfit to wear to work. Hey I bet they would go nicely with the shoes…
- I do have a library already but a nice reading nook by a sunny south window would be lovely.
Well that’s my list I look forward to seeing all of yours.